This homemade Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino tastes like the REAL THING and is a fraction of the cost. Make your favorite coffeehouse drinks at home!
Friends – I have hit the motherload. Of coffee drinks, that is. I’m always a pumpkin spice girl at this time of year but for the first time I was intrigued by the coffee house seasonal Salted Caramel Mocha, so I recently decided to give the Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino a try. And OH MY. Yah, it was good. I’m a big fan of the salty/sweet combo like in the Fall Pretzel Candy recipe we just shared, so naturally this was on my good list. But because honestly I don’t get out that much and who wants to always dish $5+ for a drink, I set out to make the drink on my own. From home. And I’ve DONE IT…with a little help from our favorite coffee companion, International Delight!
International Delight’s Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer makes this drink a breeze to whip up at home! All you need is some cold brew ice cubes (or freeze your favorite regular brew), milk, creamer, caramel sauce, whipped cream and a little Fleur De Sel or sea salt for the top.
- 1 cup cold brew coffee
- Coffee ice cubes
- ½ cup International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer
- ½ cup milk
- Caramel sauce (garnish)
- Whipped cream (garnish)
- Fleur De Sel or sea salt (garnish)
- Pour 1 cup of cold brew coffee or your favorite standard brew into ice cube tray (it takes about 2 cups to fully fill tray). Freeze.
- Once coffee ice cubes are frozen, transfer to a blender with ½ cup International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer and ½ cup milk and blend on high for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Serve immediately topped with whipped cream, caramel sauce and Fleur De Sel or sea salt sprinkled on top.
And I have to say that I’m ecstatic with the result!
If you’re ready to dive in and make this homemade Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino, head down to the store and pick up your International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer and you are well on your way to sweet and simple goodness. And you’ll thank yourself the next time you’re dreaming of coffeehouse delivery services…
For MORE great ideas with International Delight, sign up for the International Delight Newsletter or visit them onFacebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.