One Pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellini – a delicious and easy meal that you can make in 30 minutes and in just one pot!
Hi friends! We’ve been on a roll lately in our home, making more and more of our dinners at home. It’s been a nice change as we’re settling in to having baby number 3 in the home and we’re almost getting into a routine of things again. Now, our family favorites are still making it into the weekly rotation, but we’re also trying out a few new things here and there but one thing is consistent – I always make sure they’re quick and easy meals and if they can be made in one pot – even better! One thing that makes dinner much simpler is the ability to find quality sauces that are just as delicious as homemade. Now you may think that it’s not possible with alfredo sauce, but I would challenge you to give Bertolli Alfredo Sauce with Aged Parmesan Cheese a try!
One Pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellini
Author: Kimberly Sneed
- 1 jar Bertolli Alfredo Sauce
- 1 9oz package three-cheese tortellini
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp butter
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Parmesan, grated
- Cook tortellini according to the directions on package, once complete, set aside to drain.
- In the same pot, brown chicken pieces in butter and minced garlic.
- Once chicken is done, add jar of Bertolli Alfredo Sauce and cooked tortellini.
- Cook on medium until heated through, add fresh chopped parsley and serve with fresh grated parmesan.
Like it? Pin it!