These Banana Bread Mini Loaves can be made with just one bowl and one pan! So easy and delicious!
Banana Bread Mini Loaves
Author: Kimberly Sneed
- 3 ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups of all-purpose flour
- ½ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- In a large bowl, mash ripe bananas and melted butter until the mixture is fairly smooth.
- Add in baking soda and salt and stir.
- Add sugar, egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the flour.
- Once combined, pour batter into mini loaves pan (sprinkle pecans on top if desired).
- Bake at 350 for 25 - 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into bread comes out clean.
These cute little Banana Bread Mini Loaves are also perfect for gifting! Wrap them up in parchment with a little baker’s twine and gift to your family and friends – or anyone who loves banana bread as much as we do! Who wouldn’t appreciate a little homemade goodness!