Whip up this easy and delicious Green Chile Bean Dip in one skillet and serve!
What I love about all these recipes is that they are CRAZY easy. I mean, the last thing you want to do for a party is spend all day cooking in the kitchen, right? Or maybe that’s just me. I don’t want to spend all day in the kitchen. BUT I do want to serve up yummy food and this dip is one of those.
- 16 oz can refried beans
- 4 oz can green chiles
- 4 oz cream cheese (half a typical 8 oz package)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stir together refried beans, green chiles and cream cheese in pot or skillet over medium heat until bean dip is combined, smooth and heated through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top bean dip with cheddar cheese and either wait for it to melt or if you're using a skillet, stick the entire skillet under a preheated broiler on high until cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
Like it? Pin it!