This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KickUpTheFlavor #CollectiveBias This Easy Salsa Cheese Ball is so delicious! The perfect appetizer for parties or a game day snack!
- ⅓ cup Medium Pace Picante
- 2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese (softened)
- Dash of garlic salt
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1¼ cup chopped pecans (opt)
- With an electric mixer combine Pace Picante, cream cheese, garlic salt and ¼ cup chopped pecans and mix until well blended.
- Turn onto wax or parchment paper, and with moistened hands, form into a ball.
- Roll cheese ball in the remaining pecans making sure it is well covered with nuts.
- Refrigerate at least one hour and can be made the day before.
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator.
- Serve with crackers.
And there you have it – a delicious Easy Salsa Cheese Ball made with Pace Picante that is game day ready! Don’t be surprised when you have a group of guests hovered over this savory treat, it’s going to be a favorite!
Looking for more inspiration? Head to Walmart.com for MORE recipes to Kick Up the Flavor of Your Party!
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.