This Gingerbread Spice Monkey Bread is an easy and delicious breakfast, perfect for the holidays!
I grew up always waking up to the smell of sweet rolls on weekend mornings – and Christmas morning was no exception. It’s still one of my favorite food memories from my childhood. So no wonder now that I have kids, I love to make them sweet breads as well – and we ALWAYS depend on the quality of Pillsbury breads and rolls.
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp gingerbread spice (try our Homemade Gingerbread Spice)
- 2 cans Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube pan with cooking spray.
- In ziploc bag, mix granulated sugar and gingerbread spice.
- Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters.
- Shake in bag to coat and arrange in pan.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter; pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes, turn upside down onto serving plate and serve warm.
Let me tell you, this Gingerbread Spice Monkey Bread TASTES like Christmas! I’m so glad we’ve done a trial run because we are certainly serving this dish up for Christmas breakfast this year. Hot, sweet with a subtle gingerbread kick.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pillsbury. The opinions and text are all mine.
Like it? Pin it!