Wildberry Mojito – a delicious combination of classic mojito flavors with Pama Liquor, Blackberry and Dragon Berry.
Wildberry Mojito Cocktail
Author: Kimberly Sneed
- 6 Mint Leaves, extra for garnish
- 2 Lime Wedges, extra for garnish
- 2 oz Mojito Mix (recipe below)
- 1½oz Bacardi Dragon Berry
- ½ oz Monin Blackberry
- ½ oz Pama Liquor
- 2 oz Club Soda
- Muddle the following in a Highball Glass: 6 mint leaves, 2 lime wedges and the mojito mix.
- Add in the Bacardi Dragon Berry, Monin Blackberry and Pama Liquor.
- Shake just enough to combine.
- Add in ice and top off with Club Soda.
- Garnish with a Lime Wedge and Mint.
Author: Taylor Bradford
- 6 oz. White Rum
- 8 mint leaves
- 6 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- Place ice in a cocktail shaker. Add in the rum, 8 mint leaves, lime juice and sugar. Shake well to combine. Use 2oz of this mixture in the above recipe.
Till next time! Cheers!
**Always drink responsibly!