Spend your weekend morning with a Blueberry Coupe Cocktail! With a hint of lemon, it’s a cocktail you can drink all spring and summer!
- 6 ounces (about 1 cup) fresh bluberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 or 2 lemons
- 6 ounces good prosecco (I used Menage à Trois)
- Add the blueberries and sugar to a food processor (or blender). Puree until smooth. *If you don't like the fruit pieces, as pictured, pass the puree through a sieve.*
- Add ½ to 1 tablespoon puree to a coupe glass.
- Slowly pour prosecco over the puree until the glass is full, being careful not to overflow.
- Using a paring knife, carefully cut a piece of lemon rind off the fruit. Hold the rind over the glass and twist to release the fruit oils. Drop rind into glass. Enjoy!
Hungry for more?
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.