Spend your weekend morning with a Blueberry Coupe Cocktail! With a hint of lemon, it’s a cocktail you can drink all spring and summer!
Blueberry Coupe Cocktail
Spend your weekend morning this Blueberry Coupe Cocktail! With a hint of lemon, it's a cocktail you can drink all spring and summer!
Author: Julie Kotzbach
Recipe type: Drinks
- 6 ounces (about 1 cup) fresh bluberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 or 2 lemons
- 6 ounces good prosecco (I used Menage à Trois)
- Add the blueberries and sugar to a food processor (or blender). Puree until smooth. *If you don't like the fruit pieces, as pictured, pass the puree through a sieve.*
- Add ½ to 1 tablespoon puree to a coupe glass.
- Slowly pour prosecco over the puree until the glass is full, being careful not to overflow.
- Using a paring knife, carefully cut a piece of lemon rind off the fruit. Hold the rind over the glass and twist to release the fruit oils. Drop rind into glass. Enjoy!
You'll have extra blue berry puree so you can have multiple drinks. I don't recommend mixing the prosecco and puree in a pitcher. It's an easy enough cocktail prep that making them to order is better, and you won't lose the lemon influence.
Hungry for more?