The citrus paired with the cantaloupe is a definite crowd-pleaser—no matter what team you’re rooting for!
March Madness Slam Dunk Dip
A perfect dip for watching basketball with friends or family!
- 1 brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar of marshmallow fluff
- ⅓ of a can of orange juice concentrate
- Blend everything together in a bowl.
- Use a hand held mixer or stand on the whip setting.
- Whip until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with balled cantaloupe and enjoy!
If you liked this easy dip recipe, be sure to check out some of my other recipes, including healthy tuna bites (also a great game day appetizer!), balsamic vinegar reduction ice cream, and this delicious strawberry champagne cocktail!