Hello, ANO peeps! It’s Jamie from Love Bakes Good Cakes here! I am so excited to be joining Kimberly’s team as a monthly contributor! I love Kimberly’s blog and I have followed her for such a long time! I actually had the pleasure of meeting her back at Blended Conference in October and during our blogger trip to the Arizona Science Museum. She’s such a fun (and funny) gal!
If you’ve never stopped by my blog, let me tell you just a bit about me. I love to share family-friendly recipes that are easy on the budget. Since no one can live on cake alone, I try to keep a balance over there on my blog and obviously, at home! 😉 Who needs five kiddos all jacked up on cake?! With that many kiddos, ess to say, organized chaos runs our life most days! I need recipes that are quick, easy and family-pleasing!
Although Spring is easily my favorite season, I love the flavors of Fall and Winter. Since I posted my first pumpkin recipe for this year clear back in July, I’m getting a bit pumpkin’d out. Can I get an amen?! Don’t get me wrong, I love pumpkin, but I’m ready to move on. I’m all about everything peppermint right now! I know I’m not alone either – take a look at Pinterest sometime!
This fudge, y’all …. it’s so easy to put together! If you’re intimidated at all by the sound of making candy, this one is easy! I promise! You get a little help from instant pudding mix – and if for some reason you can’t find the instant white chocolate pudding, feel free to substitute vanilla.
- 2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs (about 28 cookies)
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 box (3.56 oz.) white chocolate flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- Assorted red, white and green sprinkles
- 2-3 coarsely broken candy canes
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and 5 tbsp melted butter. Firmly press the cookie mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside.
- Place the white chocolate chips, 2 tbsp butter and sweetened condensed milk in a large saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until the white chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Add the pudding mix and continue to stir for an additional 1-2 minutes, thoroughly mixing the ingredients. Add the marshmallow creme and peppermint extract. Stir until combined. Remove from the heat and immediately pour the mixture over the prepared crust. Top with colored sprinkles and candy cane pieces. Gently push over the top of the fudge to make sure the sprinkles and candy pieces are adhered to the fudge. Refrigerate a few hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Slightly adapted from Inside BruCrew Life
This White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge will be a hit with your family, friends and co-workers. Enjoy!
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
Like it? Pin it!