Hi friends! So tell me, how are we feeling about PUMPKIN? Are you tired of it yet, or yearning for more? I have to admit, I’m still on the pumpkin kick. It surprises me every year that I even care so much about the flavor. But one bite in and all the flavors and beauty of fall comes rushing back to my mouth. So naturally, when I saw Pumpkin Spice Oreos on store shelves this year I had to give them a try. And you know what? It scared me a little, but I’m glad I gave them a chance because they’re delish! And you know I can’t leave Oreos well enough alone, and like our Mini Lemon Oreo Cheesecake, we’ve created Pumpkin Spice Mini Oreo Cheesecake!
And let me tell you, this Pumpkin Spice Mini Oreo Cheesecake recipe creates little bite-sized tastes of Heaven! The cheesecake is easy to whip up, and while you do bake these little guys, there are no springfoam pans here. Just cupcake liners and a muffin pan! So you can make these goodies in no time. And if you’re like me, it’s a great thing that they are mini cheesecakes, because hopefully you can convince yourself to eat just one and then maybe, just maybe you won’t feel guilty afterwards!
So are you ready for this Pumpkin Spice Mini Oreo Cheesecake recipe? Yah, I know you are…
- 12 Pumpkin Spice Oreos
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- Chop 6 Pumpkin Spice Oreos into small pieces, set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and pumpkin pie spice until well mixed.
- Add sour cream and vanilla until blended, followed by the egg.
- Stir chopped Pumpkin Spice Oreos into cheesecake mixture.
- Line a muffin pan with 6 cupcake liners, adding a Pumpkin Spice Oreo to the bottom of each cup.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture on top of Pumpkin Spice Oreos.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 or until centers are almost set.
- Cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours. Enjoy!
Ok there you have it! One tasty and fairly EASY Pumpkin Spice Mini Oreo Cheesecake recipe. Now if you’re a pumpkin lover like me, get on this! You won’t be disappointed. Oh and do tell…if you try it and love it too!