I mean, what is better than pumpkin during this time of year? We’ve been loving pumpkin here lately, with our Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake and Spiked Pumpkin Spice Latte recipes – yum! And today we’re sharing a family favorite – Easy Pumpkin Nut Bread! We have a walnut allergy in our family, so we tend to use pecans in our nut bread, but you’re free to use whatever you prefer! No matter which you use, one thing is for sure, you’re going to LOVE how easy it is to whip this recipe up!
- 3½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 cups chopped pecans, separated (or preferred nuts)
- Using a mixer, mix all ingredients together except for the nuts.
- Pour in 1½ cups of chopped pecans (or preferred nuts) and stir until well distributed in batter.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pans about half way full.
- Sprinkle the tops of the loaves with remaining chopped pecans.
- Bake at 350 for an hour.
- Let bread cool then remove from loaf pans for serving or wrapping.
- Makes 4-5 small loaves.
Now remember there are 12 Pumpkin Recipes! So be sure to check out the other amazing recipes from these amazing ladies!
- Pumpkin Pie S’mores from Betsylife
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Chimichangas from Home Cooking Memories
- Pasta with Sausage and Creamy Sage Pumpkin Sauce from A Little Claireification
- Pumpkin Pie Yogurt from The Rebel Chick
- Pumpkin Patch Buttercream Frosting from Million Moments
- Pumpkin Nut Bread from A Night Owl Blog
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding Cups from Bless This Mess Please
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes from Mom Endeavors
- Pumpkin Sage Biscuits from Stephie Cooks
- Iced Pumpkin Spiced Latte from See Vanessa Craft
- Pumpkin Hummus from Around My Family Table
- Pumpkin Chili From Plugged in Family
Now there are a whole lot of FANTASTIC Pumpkin Recipes, right?! Be sure to let me know if you make our Easy Pumpkin Nut Bread – and tell us what you think! And be sure to check back next month on the 12th for our next theme and collection of recipes!
If you like this recipe, you might enjoy our…
Like it? Pin it!
Free Disney Insider Access!
Sign up now to get The Disney Dispatch! You'll receive a photo album full of photos of a yet-to-be-released NEW Disney Theme Park, Pandora! Plus, you'll get 5 days of insider Disney tips to plan your next family vacation!