Hi friends! We’re back again with Monday Funday – a weekly party where if you’re a creative blogger like I KNOW some of you are, you can LINK UP the amazing projects you’ve been up to lately – be it Crafts, Recipes – really anything creative! If you’re new to A Night Owl – we’re happy to have you! We share all sorts of things here at A Night Owl, from crafts to recipes – anything to keep our lives vibrant and creative! Here are a few things we’ve been up to…
We shared a tutorial for the cutest little DIY Apple Chalkboard that you ever did see!
And you won’t believe how easy it is to make this gorgeous Fall Hydrangea Wreath!
And last but not least, get your kiddos organized with these fun DIY Wooden Crate Toy Boxes!
Oh and don’t forget to follow C.R.A.F.T. in social media land…
It’s September which means that I am officially allowed to talk about Halloween without people looking at me like I’m nuts, ha! I love handmade costumes so much that I started another site called Really Awesome Costumes dedicated to well… just that… really awesome handmade costumes! One of my all time favorite costumes, is our family of 3 costume last year (I was pregnant)! I love a quick, easy DIY costume like grandpa, tourist, or an American Idol contestant! Speaking of quick, I picked 10 quick-ish crafts to feature from last week’s party! A contact paper heart made out of triangles… love!
1. Contact paper heart // 2. Lamp makeover // 3. Doll pin wreath // 4. Utensil caddy // 5. Rag banner 6. Deer string art // 7. Stamped canvas shoes // 8. Thankful printable // 9. Starburst mirror // 10. Football treat bags //
A huge thank you!to everyone who linked up with us last week! If you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts, please grab a featured button!
<center><a href="http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="Creating Really Awesome Free Things" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="Creating Really Awesome Free Things" /></a><center
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, no Etsy shops. Also please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.