Hi friends! Can you believe we’re nearing the end of the Summer? And you know what Summer means to me? Good times with family, friends – oh and Iced Coffee! International Delight Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee is my go to favorite for a sweet and refreshing treat. But not only do I like to sip on the sweet vanilla or mocha goodness, they are also GREAT in no-bake desserts like this Easy Tiramisu Recipe!
We had a birthday party for my mother this weekend and I was looking for a quick no-bake dessert. This Easy Tiramisu Recipe did the trick! It took just a few minutes to put together with the help of my niece (this is a PERFECT recipe to make with your kids) and then it simply sits in the fridge a few hours and it’s ready to go! We simply beat together some ricotta cheese, cool whipped topping, sugar and vanilla for the creamy Tiramisu layers.
Then those lady fingers got a good soak in International Delight Iced Coffee! We chose Vanilla, but I’m sure Mocha would be just as delicious! Then we simply layered the coffee-soaked lady fingers and creamy sweet mixture and sprinkled the top with cocoa!
- 1 cup International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee
- 16 lady fingers
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tub cool whipped topping
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In medium bowl, beat together ricotta cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in cool whipped topping and set aside.
- In shallow dish, soak half the lady fingers in International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee and layer on the bottom of your dish.
- Add a layer of cream.
- Soak the remaining lady fingers in International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee and layer on top of cream.
- Layer remaining cream on top of lady fingers and sprinkle top with cocoa.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours and enjoy!
It turned out DELICIOUS! And WAY less complex than an original Tiramisu. A “cheater” recipe you may say, but anything that makes a recipe easier in my mind is a GOOD THING. Are you the same? So pick up some International Delight Iced Coffee and try out this Easy Tiramisu Recipe! I’d love to hear your thoughts!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.