Chevron and Posie Fall Wreath via Nest of Posies
Fall Hedgehog Wreath via Bombshell Bling
Fall Bittersweet Wreath via The Lily Pad Cottage
Fall Burlap and Plaid Wreath via A Glimpse Inside
Easy Fall Hydrangea Wreath via A Night Owl Blog
Burlap Flower Cone via Sweet C’s Designs
What you’ll need:
- Floral craft ring
- Hydrangea stems (numbering the number of holes in your floral craft ring)
- Wire cutter
- Burlap ribbon
- Drill (as needed)
And the steps:
- Snip your hydrangea stems off about an inch and a half below the flower using your wire cutters.
- Then take a look at the stem width compared to your floral craft ring. For our ring the holes were not quite large enough for the stems to feed through, so we simply took a drill with a bit matching the width of the hydrangea stem to widen the holes a bit. Easy peasy.
- Then feed your hydragea stems through the holes in the floral and bend down to hold in place.
- Repeat this steps to fill every hole in the floral craft ring with hydrangea stems, alternating colors if using more than one!
Like it? Pin it!