Hi friends! It’s time for another popsicle post – our favorite Summer treat! We’ve been busy trying out new and fun flavors and this one is no exception. For the kiddos I like to incorporate fresh fruits and ingredients to get them to their daily nutritional goals while they think they’re having, in this case – ice cream! These sweet and creamy popsicles were a breeze to put together and so very enjoyable – Fresh Fruit and Sweet Cream Popsicles!
All you need to make these sweet treats are some fresh fruit, a little juice or coconut water and International Delight Sweet Cream! It’s not only one of my favorite coffee creamers, it makes for a sweet addition to other recipes like these. I simply blended up some fresh strawberries and blueberries (separately), with a little coconut water (or you could use juice) and some ID Sweet Cream to make the tasty fruit layers. So delicious!
Then between those layers a little ID Sweet Cream on it’s own is not only tasty but beautiful, don’t you think? These sweet little pops would make the perfect 4th of July treat, sporting some red, white and blue! And of course my kiddos had to try them out and thought they were amazing! My little guy asked, “is that ice cream mommy?” And let me tell you, that sweet and creamy I don’t blame him for thinking so!
So get down to your local store and pick up YOUR International Delight today!
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup International Delight Sweet Cream
- ½ cup coconut water or juice
- Dixie cups
- Popsicle sticks
- For each fruit layer (in this case strawberries and blueberries), blend a cup of fresh fruit with ¼ cup coconut water or juice and 2 tbsp of ID Sweet Cream creamer.
- Pour a layer of the fruit blend into a dixie cup and freeze.
- Once layer is mostly frozen, insert popsicle stick and return to freezer.
- Once fruit layer is frozen, pour a layer of ID Sweet Cream creamer on top and freeze once again.
- Top with a layer of another fruit blend and let freeze.
- Once completely frozen through, peel off dixie cup and enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.