Mini Lemon Oreo Cheesecake
Adapted from Kraft Oreo Upside-Down Mini Cheesecakes
Author: Kimberly Sneed
Recipe type: Dessert
- 12 Lemon Oreos
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- Chop 6 Lemon Oreos into small pieces, set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese and sugar until well mixed.
- Add sour cream and vanilla until blended, followed by the egg.
- Stir chopped Lemon Oreos into cheesecake mixture.
- Line a muffin pan with 6 cupcake liners, adding a Lemon Oreo to the bottom of each cup.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture on top of Lemon Oreos.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 or until centers are almost set.
- Cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours.
Ok there you have it! One tasty and fairly EASY Mini Lemon Oreo Cheesecake recipe. Now if you’re a lemon lover like me, get on this! You won’t be disappointed. Oh and do tell…if you try it and love it too!
If you love this recipe, check out these 30+ Luscious Lemon Desserts!
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.