Hi friends! Whew, is it HOT where you live yet? For us in sunny AZ Summer is officially here, even if the calendar says otherwise. This weekend we had a blast with BBQs and water fun outdoors, but let me tell you ALL weekend we were craving something cold and refreshing! We’ve already broken out our favorite popsicle maker and worked our way through some of our favorite popsicle recipes, but sometimes you want just a little bit more, right? And nothing tops a Summer BBQ more than homemade ice cream! We have this little ice cream maker that we love to use (you don’t need ice OR salt!), and we’ve rounded up some amazing homemade ice cream recipes that we think you outta try!
Homemade Ice Cream Recipes
- Mocha Latte Frozen Yogurt | A Night Owl
- Hot Cocoa Ice Cream | Sweet C’s Designs
- Chocolate Cookie Butter Ice Cream | The Grant Life
- Java Chocolate Chip Ice Cream | The Grant Life
- Key Lime Pie Cheesecake Ice Cream | Live Laugh Rowe
- Chocolate Chip Frozen Greek Yogurt | At the Picket Fence
- Strawberry Sorbet | Home Cooking Memories
- Cake Batter Ice Cream | Around My Family Table
- Sopapilla Cheesecake Ice Cream | Crazy for Crust
- Brown Sugar Ice Cream | In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Roasted Strawberry Ice Cream | Baked by Rachel
- Blueberry Lemon Ice Cream | The Celebration Shoppe
- Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl Ice Cream | Chocolate, Chocolate and More
- Oreo Fudge Cappuccino Ice Cream | Inside BruCrew Life
- Apple Pie Ice Cream | Your Homebased Mom
- Homemade Lemon Sorbet | See Vanessa Craft
- Key Lime and Coconut Ice Cream | Frugal Foodie Mama
- Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream | This Gal Cooks
- Roasted Brown Sugar Peaches and Cream Frozen Custard | Tidy Mom
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Ice Cream | Something Swanky
- Cinnamon Ice Cream | Shari Blogs
- Easy Piña Colada Ice Cream | Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Lemon Biscotti Ice Cream | Club Narwhal
- Crème Brûlée Frozen Custard| Spook Fork Bacon
- Easy Homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream | Love from the Oven
- Lemon Pie Ice Cream | She Wears Many Hats
Now THAT is a list of ice cream recipes right there! Which one will you try first? I think the Peaches and Cream Custard by Tidy Mom looks to die for! And the Apple Pie Ice Cream by Your Homebased Mom?! YUM! So tell us – what is YOUR favorite ice cream to make at home?
If you like this post, you might enjoy 50+ Perfect Popsicles!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.