Hi friends! Yesterday I shared our fun “Stay Golden” St. Patrick’s Day Gifts, which are perfect for teachers and friends! Today I’m sharing another version of the gift with adorable printable tags that would be perfect for your kids’ classmates – Pot of Gold St. Patrick’s Day Gifts! Again, like yesterday, no complicated step-by-step here, but I will let you know what I used to put these adorable gifts together…
What you’ll need:
- Small pot painted black
- Paper filler
- Chocolate gold coins
- Rainbow pipe cleaners
- Baker’s twine
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day printable tags
And the steps:
- I painted a small planter pot black to kick things off.
- I glued in some rainbow colored pipe cleaners as a rainbow handle.
- I filled the pot with paper filler and plopped some chocolate gold coins on top.
- I attached “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” tags around the outside with baker’s twine.
And you’re done! And the result are these adorable Pot of Gold St. Patrick’s Day Gifts…
Want to make some of the same, or your own version of a Pot of Gold gift? Download these awesome printables by Feathered Arrow Press! Simply right click and save the image below to download and print! (Please do not share/copy/or sell this printable. You may “pin” it, but please source correctly. You may not claim it as your own or alter the image. It is for personal use ONLY! This image is property of A Night Owl and Feathered Arrow Press.)
So what do you think of our Pot of Gold St. Patrick’s Day Gifts? We had a lot of fun making these and think the kiddos will love them too!