This Black Bean Chili is delicious and oh so easy! Great option for a quick weeknight meal!
Hi friends! Today I’m excited to not only bring you one YUMMY and Easy Black Bean Chili recipe BUT I also get to tell you about a fun blog project that I’m a part of this year. A few of my bloggy friends and I got together to bring you 12 Bloggers – 12 Months – 12 Ingredients (or less). That’s right! Each month this year on the 12th, 12 of us will bring you a delicious and easy recipe, with a theme! You can follow along here and on our Pinterest Board! The theme this month is 12 Healthy Meals.
As I said before, my contribution this month is a delicious and easy Black Bean Chili! My boys are HUGE fans of soups and stews! So most of the time I feel like they are the easiest way to make a hearty and healthy meal. Plenty of vegetables and protein, not a lot of fat or calories. And this recipe is no exception! Take a look – print it out – or pin for later!
- 1 lb lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1½ cups beef broth
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1½ tsp ground cumin
- ¾ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cans black beans, drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- Brown ground beef or turkey.
- In large pot, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm and garnish with cheese, sour cream and green onions if desired.
So easy – and quick! You likely have most of the ingredients on hand, so this Black Bean Chili would make a great weeknight meal, and it’s perfect for those chilly winter nights!
Ok – so again that’s my contribution, but remember there are 12 total. So be sure to check out the other amazing recipes from these amazing ladies!
- Chicken Posole Casserole By Betsy at Betsy Life
- Coconut Chicken Tenders by Brandie at Home Cooking Memories
- Healthy Crock Pot Sesame Chicken By Claire at A Little Claireification
- Rustic Meat Pie By Jennifer at The Rebel Chick
- Easy Sweet Potato Sliders by Jess at A Million Moments
- Easy Black Bean Chili by Kimberly at A Night Owl Blog
- Quick, Easy, and Healthy White Chicken Enchilada Soup by Melissa at Bless this Mess
- One Pan Salmon & Vegetables by Sara at Mom Endeavors
- Tuna Nicoise Frittata by Stephie at Eat Your Heart Out
- Bacon, Egg and Spinach Casserole by Vanessa at See Vanessa Craft
- Clean Eating: Quick & Healthy Baked Ziti by Wendy at Around My Family Table
- Spaghetti Squash with Pesto by Wendy at Choosing Love
There are a whole lot of simple, healthy and delicious meals! Be sure to let me know if you make our Easy Black Bean Chili – and tell us what you think! And be sure to check back next month on the 12th for our next theme and collection of recipes!
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.