Hi friends! Today I’m sharing ANOTHER amazing recipe from my Mother! If you’ve been here before, you may remember hearing about how she is the best baker in the world and most of what I bake these days came from her. You need to check out her Easy Pumpkin Bread, Honey Caramel Corn and even her adorable Easter Basket Cupcakes that she’s shared here before! Now on to today’s recipe – Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies!
The recipe for these white chocolate chip cookies is easy! What you’ll get is light and fluffy white chocolate chip cookies with a hint of delicious oatmeal. You’ll make these cookies over and over again!
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. soda
- 4 cups flour
- 5 cups oatmeal
- 24 oz. white chocolate chips
- Cream butter and both sugars
- Add eggs & vanilla
- Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder & soda
- Add white chocolate chips
- Roll into balls and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees
- Makes 112 cookies
Well there you have it! Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies you definitely want to try this holiday season. Speaking of, I’ve teamed up with 11 other bloggers in a virtual cookie exchange. We are each sharing a cookie recipe on our blog today! These twelve cookie recipes will keep you baking until Christmas. Simply click on the links below for the recipe!
- Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies from A Night Owl Blog
- Jam Thumbprints and Tea Cakes from Hungry Girl Por Vida
- Popcorn Cookies from Betsy Life
- Peppermint White Chocolate Covered Oreos from Mommifried
- Peanut Butter Heath Cookies from Whatcha Makin’ Now
- Peppermint Cream Cookies from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- White Chocolate Ganache Filled Cookies from Dessert Now Dinner Later
- White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread from Joyful Scribblings
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies from Daily Cup of Kate
- Toasted Almond Russian Tea Cakes from Meegan Makes
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Cookies from What Katie’s Baking
- Grandma’s Sugar Cookies from Writer Mom Blog
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.