Hi friends! Today I’m going to share with you another one of my tulle wreaths I’ve made recently, a festive Tulle Pumpkin Wreath! I originally shared this project and tutorial with Vanessa of See Vanessa Craft for her Halloween series; however, one thing I love about this wreath is that it is appropriate for Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving! It’s currently still hanging on our kitchen pantry door even after all of the Halloween has been put away, and it’s just so cute! Want to make your own? Well here is the tutorial:
What you’ll need:
- Wreath form (I got mine from the dollar spot at Target!)
- Orange tulle
- Green tulle
- Brown foam sheet
- Ribbon to hang
- Hot glue
And the steps:
- Cut similar lengths of the orange tulle (you can see from the picture my pieces measured about 14 inches long)
- Simply tie each length of tulle around the wreath form until most of the form is covered
- Cut out a “stem” from the brown foam sheet and hot glue it to the wreath
- Hot glue a small piece of green tulle on the back for leaves
- Lastly, hot glue a ribbon to the back to hang the wreath, and you’re done!
And here’s how the Tulle Pumpkin Wreath turned out:
Isn’t it fun? I’m also going to be sharing an awesome Thanksgiving Tulle Wreath over at Mom Endeavors this week during her Cornucopia of Creativity Series, so make sure you stop by to say hi! What Thanksgiving crafts have you been up to lately before everything becomes ALL Christmas?
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.