Hi friends! Welcome to the Holiday Sweet Treats Event – where a fabulous group of bloggers got together to bring you 50 PLUS of the BEST Holiday Treat Recipes around! And my contribution to the event are these delicious Christmas Tree Brownies! Aren’t they the cutest?
- 1 package chocolate chunk brownie mix
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 egg
- Vanilla Butter Frosting (below)
- Mini M&Ms
- Pretzel nuggets
- Mix brownie mix, water, oil and eggs according to box instructions, and pour into a round pan.
- Bake according to box instructions, until toothpick inserted comes out almost clean.
- Cool completely.
- Cut brownies into 8 wedges.
- Make Vanilla Butter Frosting and spread evenly over brownie wedges.
- Decorate wedges with Mini M&Ms to look like a string of lights.
- Dip the tip of a pretzel nugget in frosting and center on the bottom of each wedge for the tree trunk.
- ½ cup butter at room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 6 drops green food coloring
- Mix butter, powdered sugar and vanilla with a spoon until smooth.
- Stir in milk until spreadable.
- Add food coloring until color desired is achieved.
Now – go check out these other AMAZING Holiday Treats and be sure to PIN the image below for your future reference!
Free Disney Insider Access!
Sign up now to get The Disney Dispatch! You'll receive a photo album full of photos of a yet-to-be-released NEW Disney Theme Park, Pandora! Plus, you'll get 5 days of insider Disney tips to plan your next family vacation!