As an avid Instagrammer, I’m a huge fan of Keepsy! As you may recall, earlier this year I showed you how you can make an awesome Instagram photo book in just a few easy steps from Keepsy. Well now Keepsy has a NEW iPhone App that let’s you make and print pocket photo books right from the convenience of your iPhone! How cool is that? Here are some features of the new Keepsy iPhone App:
• Order a gorgeous photo book in minutes right from your iPhone.
• 7″ x 5″ (17 x 12 cm) hardback “pocket books” up to 80 pages.
• Perfect personalized gifts for your friends and family.
• International shipping of albums to 22 countries.
• Fun, challenging photo project ideas each week.
• Take better photos with tips from pro photographers.
• Share photo projects with friends and make sets together.
• Keepsy auto-sorts your photos into important events and locations.
• Make your own photo sets from your iPhone’s camera roll and Instagram with a few taps.
• Up to 400 photos in a single photo set.
• Share your photo sets with anyone via iPhone, smart phone, or the web.
• Friends can view, comment, and add photos to your shared sets.
• Family can print their own photo books when you photo share a set with them.
• Great for group travel, weddings, celebrations, parties, and reunions.
So with all this new fun, you know I had to give it a try and share my experience with you! First you want to download the iPhone App, it’s free! Then you can organize your photos into albums, share and print! If you follow me on Instagram, you might remember seeing a slew of pictures from our recent “California Adventure“. Since I took so many Instagrams on the trip, I knew it was a perfect collection to make into a Keepsy Pocket Book! And here’s how it turned out…
I just LOVE how it turned out and the fact that I have a physical memento of our recent family trip. I definitely recommend snagging one (or more) of your own!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.