Can you feel it? It seems now, more than any time I can note in my lifetime, people everywhere are making lifestyle changes; trying to lose the weight and get fit and healthy. Is that where you are? I know I am. After having two kids, working full-time at a “desk job” and blogging in the evenings, I seem to have less and less time to make smart decisions about my eating habits. And it shows! But I know that something has to change. And in comes Diet-to-Go. Diet-to-Go is a diet delivery service, making eating healthy easy, convenient, sustainable.
- The most inexpensive fresh diet delivery service on the market (doesn’t compare to Nutrisystem because they don’t ship fresh meals, they ship meals that don’t have to be refrigerated).
- Recently rated #1 diet delivery company by Epicurious.
- There are no cancellation fees or gimmick pricing. There is no commitment or contract, and has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- 3 unique menus (low-fat, vegetarian & low-carb) and 20 plans to choose from.
- According to a University of Washington study published in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, high-quality, healthy foods cost on average $18.16 per 1,000 calories – just for the ingredients! That’s why eating healthy with Diet-to-Go is such a great value. With Diet-to-Go, you can get a delicious variety of fully prepared, healthy meals for just $17.02 per 1,000 calories. And, everything you need is included. No shopping, no complicated recipes, and no messy clean-up – It’s like having your own personal chef. Best of all, it may be less expensive than trying to do it on your own.
I chose to give the Diet-to-Go low-carb option a try. And I was impressed! Not only was it unbelievably easy to grab a meal and go, the meals were tasty! And I loved the variety; much more than I typically have on a day to day basis. Here are a few of the meals I enjoyed:
Some diet, right? The meals were so tasty, fulfilling and convenient that I didn’t even have my normal late-day cravings. Diet-to-Go takes the pain out of planning and eliminates the excuse of not enough time.
So could you benefit from the amazing Diet-to-Go diet delivery service? I know I did! And it’s your lucky day! Diet-to-Go is giving away a week of meals through their Facebook Sweepstakes! Simply click HERE or on the image below to enter to win!
Can’t wait and want to sign up today? You can also use coupon code “25percentoff” to receive 25% off any meal plan! So what are you waiting for? Sign up for Diet-to-Go today! You can find Diet-to-Go here:
This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own.